Small tale about a man whose business and home life is not going too well. Faced with another crisis, car breaking down he needs to get on a bus and is inspired by the driver and other passengers. They share their wisdom for him to improve his life. Here are the 10 tips:
- You’re the driver of the your bus.
- Desire, vision, and focus move your bus in the right direction.
- Fuel your ride with positive energy.
- Invite people on your bus and share your vision for the road ahead.
- Don’t waste your energy on those who don’t get on your bus.
- Post a sign that says NO ENERGY VAMPIRES ALLOWED on your bus.
- Enthusiasm attracts more passengers and energizes them during the ride.
- Love your passengers.
- Drive with purpose.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride.
5 ways to love your Passengers
- Make time for them
- Listen to them
- Recognise them as the individual people they are
- Serve them
- Bring out the best in them
Live young, have fun, and arrive at
your final destination as late as possible, with a smile on your
face. Don’t compare your journey to others, maintain optimism and faith in yourself. Adversity helps you grow, what can you learn from life’s challenges.
“Lessons from older people:
(1) They would reflect more. Enjoy more moments. More sunrises and
sunsets. More moments of joy. (2) They would take more risks and
chances. Life is too short not to go for it. (3) They would have left a legacy. Something that would live on after they die.”
If you like fables like ‘Who moved my cheese?’ you will like this.